Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Yesterdays bubbles went very well though I have to remember that I have boys and that everything seems to magically break in their hands.  Within the first 10 minutes the big wand was busted and nobody knew who did it or how. 
You can use just about anything you can think of for bubble wands, but I prefer to save the ones from all the bubbles the kids have gotten from school and friends.  I just used soap and water for their bubbles yesterday, which works great but I have a recipe for better bubbles(I was out of one ingredient).

Magic Bubbles
2 tablespoons regular dish soap
1 cup distilled water (for cheap way boil water then let cool to room temp)
1 tablespoon Karo syrup

I got everything prepared for my pond yesterday, now just waiting for dirt to put in.  I have to go in search of some today.  This should be fun with 4 boys(but they may like the idea to get dirty). 
I don't have an idea for the kids today, maybe we can think of something.  I don't plan the weekends cause I never know what we will be doing.

No comments: