Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Room Awesome

Today was another very productive day for me.  I started out the day garage saleing with a friend of mine.  We got to a few and I got some great deals on pants for Xavier. 
When I got home I was all prepared for a day of resting, but started sanding the drywall again.  When that was done, I decided to paint the primer on the walls that I had just completed, and while working on that I decided to paint the ceiling as well.  Now everything in my hallway is WHITE!  How I hate white. 
Then I got the ceiling patched in Marshall and Ares' room, so while I had the mud out, I finished mudding the kid's bathroom.
The only project I had planned to do today was Marshall and Ares' room.  Which I did get that done as well.
Here is the AWESOMENESS we got done!!!


Marshall loves it more than Ares, but once it's done he will love it too.
Now for tomorrow:
  • Fix primer in hallway and touch up spots on bare walls (we got some on while doing awesome)
  • Cut carpet for room
  • Get all the boys moved into room so I can start on Xavier and Isaac's room

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog! That room looks awesome! Is it splatter?

Nina Ried said...

Yes it is.