Monday, June 4, 2012

Lazy Weekend

I haven't gotten much done with the house this weekend.  Friday was the day to get Ares and Marshall into their new room.  We tacked some carpet down until we can get to installing the carpet in the whole house.  Then it was finally time to bring in a set of bunkbeds and put them together.  they have their dressers and a couple bins of toys.  I didn't want to put too many toys in there since Xavier and Isaac will be sharing the room with them for the next week. 
So when they got home from school on Friday, they were surprised with their room being done.  I will post picks of the done room in my next entry.
Saturday we took a break from the house and went to party with my family for my baby sister's graduation.  It is so hard to believe she is now completly grown.  I remember all her first just like my own children.  The boys had a blast running around at grandma's for the day.
Tip for entertaining children:
Someone decided to pull out a piece of bubble wrap and the children had a field day.  I have decided to go buy a big role from Walmart and keep it in my closet for when they say they are bored.
On Sunday, Mark and I hung the drywall around the washer and dryer.  Then went to visit with his parents.  We picked up Isaac for summer break and came home to get the other boys ready for their last few days of school.
Today I was back to normal.  I got Xavier and Isaac's room mudded, the rest of the living room, dinning room, and washer and dryer area.  The only diffence today was that I had a tail.  Isaac is not use to being here without the other boys, so he spent the day following me and telling me about everything that has ever happened in his life.  It was so nice to get to hear him talk so much. 
Tomorrows projects are sanding that getting the second coat of mudd on it all, sanding and primaring the rest of the bathroom, and grocery shopping.  With the energy that I have had these past few weeks, this will be easy.

No comments: