Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bad day for working

I had what I was going to get done to day all in order.  That didn't work out so well. 
First thing to do:
Sand the mudd I applied yesterday
Problem:
The corners weren't dry
Second thing to do:
Sand the second coat of mudd in the bathroom
COMPLETE and primed
Third thing to do:
Apply second coat of mudd to the dry wall
Problem:
When I finally got to sanding Xavier and Isaac's room and was trying to apply the mudd, it is too hot in here that it wont spread.
So I improvised today.  I went and got the paint for the ceiling and started in the bathroom.  I also got the paint for the bathroom, so now tomorrow if I have any more problems, I will be able to paint the bathroom.  As long as I can get Mark to unhook the toilet for me.
Since I didn't get much done, I figured I would get a few pictures for you on what has been accomplished.
This is the competed room of Ares and Marshall.
The trim has yet to be put on, but for what we are doing now it is DONE!
Marshall insisted that he needed to be in the picture.


These are of Xavier and Isaac's room.
This room is kicking my butt and I only started on it Monday


The bathroom looks VERY WHITE!!
I hate white.
Mark better take the toilet out tomorrow so I can paint it.



 Wish me luck on being able to get the room done and to be able to sand the living room and laundry room tomorrow.  My washer and dryer are sitting in the halway until I can get it complete.

No comments: