Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday Again

This new job is great.  I love it!  We did find a babysitter that is great with the boys and has a blast taking care of them. 
With me now working all week it is hard to get things going on the house as fast as I was before, but somehow I managed to find the energy to get one project done this weekend.  It all started Friday night when I got home from work. 
I called my mother and asked if she was going to be home so I could pick up the kitchen flooring that has been sitting in her basement for almost 3 months.  I was going to make it my Saturday project to get it put in.  After I got it home, Mark decided that we where going to start that night.  We worked till 10:30 at night and got half of it complete.  Mind you, I have not had a full-time 40 hour a week job in over 6 years.  I was beat. 
Saturday morning a friend of ours asked us to go fishing with him and his family that afternoon.  So silly us we went, after working on the floor some more.  After fishing, we came home to complete the floor.  It turned out great and I got my kitchen back!!
Sunday was to be our day to rest, but we ended up with some help from one of Mark's cusions that has not had a chance to help before.  And so they begain the project that I have been so waiting for....
Our Room
They only got majority of the foor replaced, but hey it's a start.

My list of things to do this week:
  • Get all the stuff ready for the garage sale
  • Lay flooring in the hallway
  • Dry wall our room

No comments: