Friday, July 15, 2011

Too Much Energy

Well I have been working out every morning for 3 days now.  I know it isn't much but I'm proud of myself.  I wake up every morning at 5:00 just so I have the room to do it.  The Wii balance board worked pretty good but I found that the workout videos I can get off Netflix work better, I just track my progress on the Wii Fit. 
Yesterday was really weird.  I got up, worked out, had my coffee, sat on the comp for about an hour, then I started to feel antsy so I started cleaning the kitchen.  Four and a half hours later, I was finally done in the kitchen.  You couldn't find a speck of dirt any where!!  I don't know what got into me, I was sore from my workout, but I just couldn't seem to stop my body from moving though my brain said that I hurt and should stop.
The boys loved it though.  Since I was on a cleaning rampage and didn't want them running through the kitchen, I let them have some time on the Wii.  This is a big deal to them, cause our rule is "if it's nice outside, the Wii stays off".  They hate this rule, but I don't want boys stuck in front of the T.V. all day.  So since it was rainy out they got to play. 
I think maybe they will get too again today, cause already this morning I have noticed 2 rooms in this house that need a major cleaning like the kitchen got.  But I think I will make them clean their room first, then I wont feel the need to clean it for them.

No comments: