Saturday, July 16, 2011

Very Happy Day

Again yesterday I cleaned.  I cleaned the bathroom top to bottom and I even washed the washer and dryer.  The kids room still isn't clean, but it will be by the end of the weekend. 
We didn't do much else.  I got to spend some much needed girl time with Robyn.  We went to Wausau to get some colors for my makeover.  Then she came over with the kids and dyed my hair.  Mark couldn't stand the smell so he ran to his uncles.  We were left with 6 kids and just had to let them run.  My boys had a hard time understanding what a little girl might like to do and what she was able to do. 
All in all, my hair turned out great.  We aren't completely done yet.  She is going to cut it today and we need to add a few more highlights before it will be perfect.  I choose a brown copper color.  It looks deep red, but once we get all the highlights in it should lighten it up.
I know I haven't posted an activity for a while so I will give you an idea to do for the next few days since it is suppose to rain.  Origami.  This can be done with ages 4 and up.
I have a website that I love to use with tons of patterns and different difficulty levels:
http://en.origami-club.com/

No comments: